The vision of Kids Alive International is to reflect the love of Christ by rescuing and nurturing suffering children-in-crisis, so that they can grow into godly men and women who will live Christ-like lives in their communities and around the world.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Learned How To Tie My Shoes!

Tying my shoes is so easy now! I learned back in April and now it takes me no time at all. I can even do double knots!

2 comments:

Butch Speth said...

Isaiah, Great job! You can show me when I see you again. Mr. Butch...

Jody said...

Way to go Isaiah! I knew you could do it! You were so close to tying your shoes when we visited you in March. I'm sure when I see you again, you will have lots of other new things to show me including tying your shoes. Keep on working on all those new things. Love, Aunt Jody