The vision of Kids Alive International is to reflect the love of Christ by rescuing and nurturing suffering children-in-crisis, so that they can grow into godly men and women who will live Christ-like lives in their communities and around the world.
Hello to my favorite Wisconsin family! (minor detail that you are the only family I know from there...) :) I sent Carter a workbook from an ESL company. It was supposed to be there 2 weeks ago. I hope it is a good book; apologies if it isn't. So why does Carlos look so mad in the photo?? Ha ha. Everyone else is having a good time...and then there is Carlos! :) Can't wait to see you guys next month. Amy Bull
1 comment:
Hello to my favorite Wisconsin family! (minor detail that you are the only family I know from there...) :)
I sent Carter a workbook from an ESL company. It was supposed to be there 2 weeks ago. I hope it is a good book; apologies if it isn't.
So why does Carlos look so mad in the photo?? Ha ha. Everyone else is having a good time...and then there is Carlos! :) Can't wait to see you guys next month.
Amy Bull
Post a Comment