I GET TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE!!! That just about captures my excitement. Starting next school year I will be studying at Doulos, a school in Jarabacoa, during the week and will spent the weekends in Constanza. So I will have to make the trip twice a week, once early on Monday morning and after school on Friday. My dad will go with me as we make the trip on our motorcycles. That's plural because I have a motercycle, too! I've been saving up and am working at paying off the difference in the cost of the motorcycle. So this summer I've been practicing riding around town and my dad and I are making little trips to get some experience. Its a blast and I look foreward to the next time I get to ride.
For my grandma's sakes: I'm going out of my way to drive safely and I have a helmet that I use.



1 comment:
Carter,
Good to see you are more mobile. It looks like you are doing well. I am not going to make it with the Pinelake team coming Saturday. I will miss y'all. Be sure that you wear that helmet.
Smitty
Post a Comment