The vision of Kids Alive International is to reflect the love of Christ by rescuing and nurturing suffering children-in-crisis, so that they can grow into godly men and women who will live Christ-like lives in their communities and around the world.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Carter's Soccer Team

Our family got a chance to go over to Jarabacoa last Friday afternoon and watch Carter play in a soccer game with his team from Doulos Discovery School. He is really enjoying being a part of an organized sports team and we can tell he is also part of a good group of kids there. During this game he even helped make a goal! We all cheered him on.

After the game we followed Carter on his motorcycle back to Constanza. I nervously watched him, but was impressed by his driving on such difficult roads. This photo was taken through the windshield. I wanted you to see what I was seeing.

No comments: