The vision of Kids Alive International is to reflect the love of Christ by rescuing and nurturing suffering children-in-crisis, so that they can grow into godly men and women who will live Christ-like lives in their communities and around the world.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saying Goodbye To My Grandpa

Ronald Kanne 1913 - 2009
My grandpa was a very independent man. He suffered a stroke this summer, but was determined to return to doing the things he enjoyed. He succeeded in doing this until a second stroke happened a week ago. He passed away this morning. He was loved and will be greatly missed.
I will be travelling to Minnesota for the funeral this week and I am looking forward to wrapping my arms around my grandma, as I'm sure this is very hard for her because they were married for 71 years. Please pray for comfort for my family, safe travel for Isaiah and I, and for Craig, Carter, and Gabe who will stay in Constanza.

No comments: